Saturday, March 17, 2012

Now I'm sick as well!

Since Synthia got the "Winter puke disease", as it's called in Sweden, I have just counted the seconds until it's my time. It's unbelivable contagious and I have shared bed with her sinceFriday.
An accident about to happen you might say...
Worst part is I'm stuck in my bedroom with her and she's only watching annoying kids TV all the time.
I try to sleep as much as possible and she's kind enough to to wake me up for "Vampireshool" and "Phineas and Ferb".

3 comments:

  1. Vampyrskolan är hur roligt som helst, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What channel is Vampyr Skolan on? Maybe we have it in Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika (MourningRose)May 4, 2012 at 1:03 AM

    I watch the Addams Family, the cartoon series from the 90`s, at the Boomerang channel, sometimes, when I can´t (or don´t want to) go to sleep. In Norwegian of corpse, and I still think it´s funny, and it brings back so many happy childhood memories. ^^

    ReplyDelete