Friday, January 27, 2012

Todays make up



I actually thought this would be the best make up everrrrr.

But it's more of a common BatBrat everyday make up...

Nothing in particular, but still sweet. You always got to love yourself!

This Friday I will have an additional child sleeping over (no, it's not my "sister").

My best friend L is kind enough to lend me her youngest to have a sleep over with TeeBee.  It will be fun!

Guessing there will be lots of Star Wars and Lego building going on.

So the girls can have a small sleep over by themselves as well.

Me?

I'll will be nailed to the sofa with the pretty boy's (known as my husband) lips glued to mine  <3

Friday I'm in love!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice =)


    Take caree =)

    Bloody kisses

    Jane Cadaverous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!:)
    have a nice weekend Adora

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww yay! sounds like you have a great weekend instore for you :) have a great one and love the makeup as always! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a nice makeup look, I love it, I wish I could do the same type of makeup. It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how artistic you are with your make-up. <3

    ReplyDelete