Friday, February 25, 2011

Montignac answer

Blogger Imagica Vasia said...Adora,vegetables contain carbohydrate,I guess ;s Can I eat them combined with meat or egges?
Can you please tell us what food should not combine? (:



Yes, in Phase 1 you can eat anything with a carbohydrate less then 30. And you can combine it with meat and eggs. Perfect! You got it right.
Here's a table with what's under 30. From the Montignac site.
Sometimes people says to me "You can't stop eating carbohydrates, your body needs it".
The answer is: everything but water contain some carbohydrates, so I can't eat 0. The thing is I just don't add those reffined carbohydrates that's speeding the body, just to get a real dip afterwards.

But if you, at Phase 1, eats things above carboh. 30 you shouldn't mix it with fat (meat, sausage, cream..).

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm trying to eat by Montignac too. I like chease very much, I'm a real chease drugger... Please tell me, isn't it too much to eat 200-250 grams of chease at once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for answering my question,it's really kind of you (:

    ReplyDelete