Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Made chocolate for tonight

I made a milk chocolate truffle with whiskey, covered it in dark chocolate and used chocolate decour paper on it. Turned out very nice :)
The other I made was a dark espresso truffle covered in milk chocolate and with some cacao on top.
They are both sooooo goooood. I shouldn't have tried two of them before bedtime yesterday though...I'm no coffee drinker so I had trouble falling asleep.
The white one is a clean white truffle with lime, rolled in icing sugar. Sometime I have lime, sometimes oranges. Drooool.
I always think that IF you are going to eat candy - make it yourself, then at least you will get rid of all of those extra products that is no good for you..
Better candy makes better bodys <3

9 comments:

  1. Adora, your sweets always look so pretty and scrummy!
    I would love to be able to make sweets like these for my boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, lime truffles??? Never heard about them before, but they must taste like heaven. Must-have-right-now! o¬o
    You're right, candy is always tastier and healthier when you make it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make some cooking video for us who even don´t know where in the kitchen is our own :D But you are such an inspiration to me that it makes me want to find it and cook something really good.
    BTW: I want to eat the picture you posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so lovely. I wish I could attend one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your philosophy on candy. And, I think that it has just inspired me to try making some of my own chocolates.
    ^.^

    Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those truffles look fucking DELICIOUS! Beautiful Job! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look fantastic! I've been following you for a while, both on your website and on your youtube. I have a question, you've talked in the past about how you do 100 sit ups a day and I was wondering how you do them, your abs look fantastic and there are several ways to do sit ups so I was wondering how you did yours.

    ReplyDelete