Sunday, January 30, 2011

Goth gadgets

I wished I had an extra apartment where I could go totally goth in the decorations.
Why I don't do it now? I hate colors (in my living area), it makes me scatter-brained so I can only survive having a white apartment.
Sure, I add colored pillows and curtains from time to time - BUT I can remove them easy and then I'm left with that calming white again :)

But IF I had this mirror world apartment I sure would hang this in the ceiling!
Find it here at etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about decorating. I love so many styles but they all depend on my mood or the mood I want to create. I feel I need a big house with many rooms that each have a different style to fit my different moods, haha! That fan is crazy cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you get 'Gothic Beauty' magazine? there were these fabulous octopus themed chandeliers that i wanted soooooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design^^
    @ Danae: It's the same with me. Try to use every wall for a different style. Make good transitions and I think it won't look bad^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh skulle inte du kunna visa bilder från Er lägenhet. Skulle vara så kul att se =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.
    WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT! *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could paint the fan white?! :)

    ReplyDelete