Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm so stressed out because of a headache and a f-ing Photoshop that won't work with me today. I had to re-do a picture from the beginning and it takes forever. I'm 2 steps away from being done, but I really MUST go to sleep now otherwise my work tomorrow will suffer. I want to finish now, but the smart thing is to hit the pillow.
I'm doing one of the prints for the t-shirts that was the winners. I hope you will like it. Some small adjustments though: the eyes will be white and I'm thinking of removing the black bows and add smaller white to the sleeves instead?

15 comments:

  1. Eyes in white, and maybe some glitter in the filigree? A little wave of black lace in the end of the sleeves can work too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I think that with smaller white bows will look great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a good idea, the shirt will look better .I hope the headache goes away and you get some rest. I hope photoshop behave better for you tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute♥ Is there a possibility to buy it somewhere later?:3
    I think small white bows on the sleeves will look very cute, too♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful ! I'm agree with the last comment : add black lace in the end of the sleeves and around the collar too... =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, looks lovely! Smaller bows on the sleevs sounds better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think that the t-shirt is perfect!!
    But when we will be able to buy it????
    KIss

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Adora, changing my eating habits does make me dizzy hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. :: the idea with the white sleeves is great, maybe you could also add a row of black buttons, giving it a tap shoe character, though the bows you´re planning to add are way more fitting and cute! I can´t wait to see the final result - cheers! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Small white bows will look perfect on that tee for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's super cute! Go for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do we get the shirts? I'd like one!

    diamonddiaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want one too ;(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I would buy one too. Just because you're so awesome. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete