Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fairlight birthday bash #1

To eat:
Buffet: fillet marinated in dijon mustard, horse raddish plus caper
potatoe sallad with sour cream and dill
tzatziki
mozzarella and tomatoes with basil and freshly ground black pepper
mixed sallad

Mini semla
2 small cookies
Pink birthday cake with strawberries and orange-whipped cream

She got so many presents :) It's so lovely to see their happy faces. Mummy loves <3
She got red patent leather shoes, Hello Kitty muffin game, dolls, cute skirt, dinosaurs, tattoos and so on.
Tomorrow she'll have a cat-party for her daycare friends :)

6 comments:

  1. The birthday cake sounds yummy, and pretty. Happy Birthday to Fairlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i ask you a question?
    what excactly do you mean by tzatziki???

    ps: happy b-day to fairlight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tzatziki is a traditional yogurt, cucumber, and garlic dip
    I think... I got that from
    http://greekfood.about.com/od/appetizerssalads/r/tzatziki_sass.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I can't believe you made tzatziki!!! I'm Greek and here it's a traditional dish and we eat it very often! Dear Adora, your cooking skills never seize to amaze me :D you're awsome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. im greek too^^ thats why i asked ..just to be sure..
    its one of my favourite dishes and tha fact that you made some for your daughter's birthday makes me feel amaizing^^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww your daughter and i share birth dates. shes adorable btw :)



    ♥LMadame Stitches

    ReplyDelete